Plumbing via is committed to making our website accessible to everyone including those with disabilities.
In our efforts to make this website accessible to those with disabilities we are continually working toward implementing as many of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 as possible.
We have taken the following steps in accordance with those guidelines:
- Descriptive alt attributes have been included for most image content
- Heading tags have been used to help structure the page content
- CSS styles have been used so users may override styles in their browsers for font sizes and colors
- HTML5 and ARIA tags have been used to help describe the page content
- The WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool is used during development to help implement the guidelines
Available Assistive Technology
While we strive to include accessible versions of all new content for screen-readable devices, some of the legacy content on the site may not be as readily accessible. You may use the screen reading capabilities of Adobe Acrobat Reader to allow vision impaired visitors to access any PDF content.